This receipe is so easy to make, yet it is so good!
All you need to do is pretty much put chicken and squash in the oven, grill them and pour the Salty Leak Sauce on top.
I was thinking, “Damn! It’s so tasty and really easy to cook, but how much would it cost if I order this at the restaurant? Probably quite some mony, right?”
It’s amazing if you actually try, you can make food like thisl so easily at home.
- 8 pieces of Chicken Wings
- 1/8 of Squash
- Salty Leak sauce
1. Cut squash as shown in the pic.
2. Lay chicken and squash on the grill, and brush the surface with Salty Leak Sauce.
3. Put in a oven, turn to mid-heat, and grill for 7 to 8 mins.
4. Flip the ingredients, brush with the salty leak sauce on the other side and grill for 7 to 8 mins.
5. Put on a plate as shown in the pic.
6. Pour the salty leak sauce on top