- 10.5 oz of Daikon-Radish
- 3 eggs
- 2 Chicken Wing Tips
- 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Sake
- 1.5 tbsp of Mirin
- 1.5 tbsp of Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Gochujang ⇐ (Link to SHIZUOKA GOURMET for the receipe)
- Little bit of grated Garlic
- 250cc of Water
- 1 tsp of Rice Grain
- Sunflower Oil
1. Boil Eggs and peel the shell.
2. Peel and cut the Daikon-Radish into the bite-sized pieces.
3. Put the Daikon-Radish in a pot and fill up the water, sprinkle the Rice Grain(This is a little secret to give a subtle Umami to the food) and boil untill the Daikon-Radish gets fully tender.
4. Collect the Rice Grains, grind them into the paste and put aside for the later use.
5. Mix the Soy Sauce, Sake, Mirin, Sugar Gochujang and grated Garlic to make the sauce.
6. Put some Sunflower Oil on a pan and cook the Daikon-Radish.
7. Put the rest of ingredients, the Rice Paste in the sec 4 and the sauce in the sec 5 and the water on a pan.
Turn to the high-heat untill the boilling point; once it starts boilling, turn to low-heat, put a lid on and simmer until about the 90% of water is evaoprated and the suace is thick.
(Note) I’ve made a mistake. I shouldn’t have cut the boiled eggs in half before simmering them. You should, instead, cut them after.
8. Enjoy your meal!